General Terms and Conditions
Date June 10, 2021
Please note: These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by German law. The sole binding language is German. The English translation provided is for information purposes only and has no legal force whatsoever.
UnitPlus InnoInvest GmbH with its registered office at Immanuelkirchstr. 10, 10405 Berlin, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Berlin (Charlottenburg) under HRB 225472 B, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as “UnitPlus”, “us” or “we”) operates an online platform at www.unitplus.eu, through which in the future investors (hereinafter: “Users”) can acquire ETF shares with the involvement of our partners (hereinafter also referred to as the “Platform”). In addition, a debit card (“investment card”) will be issued to future investors by our banking partner. The credit balance of the investment card results from the available ETF portfolio of the investor. When using the investment card, e.g. in retail, the acquired ETF shares are sold. Currently, it is not possible to invest in ETF shares or to purchase an investment card via the platform. The user can only get information about our future offers and those of our partners, register on a waiting list and participate in our Units Bonus Program.
- Scope of Application These General Terms and Conditions govern the contractual basis for the use of our platform. Each user should therefore read the General Terms and Conditions carefully and completely. If a user does not agree to these General Terms and Conditions, he/she cannot use the platform, cannot be registered on the waiting list, and cannot participate in the Units Bonus Program. For the final use of our services and those of our partners, separate contractual conditions apply, which will be made available to the user in good time before use.
Use of the Platform
- The user can inform himself/herself on the platform about our future services and those of our partners. The information is provisional and has no binding character. Since we are still developing our future services, changes and deviations are possible. The use of the platform is free of charge for users.
- No information on the platform is to be understood as a recommendation for the purchase or sale of financial instruments. UnitPlus does not offer investment advice or other advisory services. Currently UnitPlus does not offer any financial services at all.
Registration on the waiting list
- Registration on the waiting list is possible exclusively through our platform. Registration is free of charge and enables you to receive the newsletter and other information from UnitPlus, as well as to participate in the Units Bonus Program. Our Units Bonus Program participation conditions apply to the bonus program. Registration on the waiting list or participation in the bonus program does not imply any obligation to use our future services.
- Only natural persons can register on the waiting list. Registration by legal entities is excluded, as is registration for others.
- For registration, a name and an e-mail address must be provided. The e-mail address must be suitable for long-term communication; in particular, so-called disposable e-mail addresses are not permitted.
- Before the registration can be completed, the user will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address he/she has provided, which contains a verification link that the user must click on. By clicking on the verification link, the user confirms the identity of his/her e-mail address
- We are liable for intent and gross negligence in accordance with the statutory provisions. We shall only be liable for slight negligence in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation (cardinal obligation), the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the user may regularly rely, as well as in the event of damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health. In the event of slight negligence, we shall only be liable for foreseeable damage, the occurrence of which must normally be expected. Liability according to the Product Liability Act or for damages based on the violation of a guarantee assumed by us shall remain unaffected. Within the scope of application of the Telecommunications Act (TKG), the liability rule of § 44 a TKG shall remain unaffected. The above limitation of liability also applies to our employees, representatives, organs and vicarious agents.
- Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times according to the current state of technology. UnitPlus is not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website.
- Language These General Terms and Conditions are written in German. Non-binding translations of the general terms and conditions of use into another language are for information purposes only. If a translation differs from the German language version, this German language version shall take precedence.
- Applicable law The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the conflict of laws. If a User is a consumer whose habitual residence is in a member state of the European Union, German law shall also apply, whereby mandatory provisions of the state in which the User has his or her habitual residence shall be excluded.
- In the event that one or more present or future provisions of these General Terms and Conditions should be or become invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall not be affected thereby.
- The European Commission has established a European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. UnitPlus does not participate in dispute resolution procedures with any consumer arbitration board.